Vivant Consultants have teamed up with Inside Out Clothing Project to host and sponsor our first gala fundraiser on Saturday October 28th 2023!
The Inside Out Project is truly inspirational in its concept of helping ex-youth offenders to not only get back onto their feet but to give them a sense of purpose by aligning them with the company in every aspect. The youngsters help with everything from the manufacturing, design to the actual sales and management of the store. We aim to host an evening that will showcase some of the talented young men and their inspirational alongside hearing from founder Greg McKenzie on the journey of the company." Neil Moonesawmy President of Vivant Consultants.
The Inside Out project is the UK's first clothing brand created, designed and hand produced by young ex-offenders.Our mission is to generate realistic job prospects for young people leaving the justice system by creating opportunities in business through fashion and design. All the clothing on our site has been created and designed by the young participants on the project. Everyone involved is a brand ambassador with their own stories of hope and just wanting a second chance. All proceeds from sales go back into the charity which will enable us to continue the Inside Out project each year. Over the next five years the projects aim is to help 1,000s of young people who have struggled since being released from prison and who deserve to be helped reintegrate back into society. Greg Mckenzie Founder.
The fundraising night will feature:
- Special celebrity guests – To be announced
- Dinner and presentation
- Speeches from InsideOut employees and Founder Greg McKenzie
- A chance to network with a host of personalities from the media, business and other sectors
- Raffle and auction and other activities to raise funds for this incredible cause
- Inside Out pop-up store in the venue – Where merchandise can be purchased
- Live performances from InsideOut’s own staff
- Top tier DJ’s for a club night.
Forge Club – Central London – www.forgedinlondon.com
24 Cornhill, London EC3V 3ND
Saturday 28th October 2023